Friday 1 August 2008

Clippykit mania...


It's arrived and it's finished and I looooove it!
Front side - is all family and Alfie and on the reverse
is all holiday photo's.
The little Doodlebug keyring, is also filled with photo's.
All I need now is a nice scarf/ribbon to tie on the handle.
If you click on the photo, you can get a closer look.

I got my bag from: Mojo - with free P &P
but you can also get them from
Clippykit direct
and QVC also stock them.

I have had so many comments from people's, it's unreal!

14 comments:

Jo said...

Wow Sue, this is fabulous!

Han said...

This is stunning well done you I love it where did you get it from? xx

tracie said...

Hi Sue, oh wow fabulous work - I lvoe it.
Hope your well, have a great weekend :)x

Marcie Sharp said...

Just awesome! What a great way to display pictures!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow wow wow Sue ,this is so fabulous .gorgeous affect ,Dawnx

~Emma~ said...

Sue its even better than I imagined! Hope you're ok. Hugs Em.x

SueHart said...

It looks absolutely stunning. The black and white photos work so well. xx

Becky said...

Wow Sue!
It really is fantastic and your photos are brilliant too! I love it!
Love Becky xx

Louise F NZ said...

This is AWESOME!!!! absolutely fantastic, no wonder you have been getting loads of comments.

nic_d said...

This is great, Sue! You managed to capture some great moments and the b/w looks awesome!

Joy said...

This looks great Sue xx

ella bella said...

wow Sue this is stunning love all the differant pages and the photos are brilliant, something to treasure always.
have a lovely day
Tracy x

*Sally* said...

This looks so good! I bet it was huge fun to make!

Sally x

orangedaisy said...

great project and so well put together, bet your bag will draw many comments while you are out and about with it
x