Wednesday 11 July 2007

Christening.....


On Sunday we went to Tom's Christening, our neighbours son.
Following a very 'energetic' service, we went back to Lee's parents house for a BBQ. Wicked BBQ - probably the best I have been to - excellent food - bouncy castle and believe it or not it was gloriously sunny!!

I knew I wanted to give them a 'different' pressie (as Tom is 2 and not a tiny baby) so I took loads of photo's of him and his elder sister Abbie and then spent the evening making a digital scrapbook page and framed it for them. (The base colours used are some of Anne's favourites)
Digital layout again from the wonderful Helen Bradley book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous layout. I bet your neighbour is chuffed with it. What a nightmare with the computer. So glad you had backed everything up.
Susan