Wednesday 10 September 2008

SBS17 announcement

Hi ladies.
I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around, but for the next few weeks I will be virtually working full time and I will not be posting any crafting items. I will be keeping my blog updated with life in general and would appreciate you still dropping by! Please feel free to still leave me a comment - you may just make my day! I am attempting to take on a new and quite challenging role at work - and I may well need you guys to keep me sain!!
I will still visit you all as much as I can.
Thanks for understanding!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Of course we'll still visit Sue! Work sounds very exciting! What do you do??
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Hope things go OK with work.
I am a bit bad at blogging at the mo - rushed of my feet, and struggling to craft!!!
Will keep popping back to seee how it going!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sue Shaw said...

Thanks girls.
Hi Becky - not as exciting as it sounds - I work in an Estate Agents and because things are very slow at the moment, I've been given the job (with my job share buddy) of running our rental department - problem is - it's like the blind leading the blind - hence we both need to be in office at the same time for a while!
Sue. x

*Sally* said...

Think of the extra pennies! We will be here checking in! And hope it goes well and isn't too troublesome :)

Sally xx

Jo said...

Hi Sue, sorry I haven't visited for a while but I think you understand why. Just starting to get back into the swing of things so, of course, I will pop by!

Louise F NZ said...

I will definitely carry on visiting. Good luck with your new challenge!

ella bella said...

Hi Sue
hope it all goes really well for you. :)
will keep popping by
have a great weekend
Tracy x

Marcie Sharp said...

Good luck with the new role at work- I'm sure you'll be fantastic at it!

Joy said...

Sorry sue I have only just seen this as I've not been a very good blogger after dislocting my thumb and injuring my fingers looking forward to seeing you back crafting soon - and me! xx