Thursday 24 July 2008

Awards time...

Many thanks to lovely blogging buddy Tracy for this great award.

The rules of the award.

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Ok so my award goes to...drum roll....

Emma
Jo
Han
Joy
Dawn

Please check out their blogs, they are very talented ladies.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Thankyou Sue I'm chuffed to receive it xxx

Jo said...

Oh, thanks Sue - that brought a smile to my face!

~Emma~ said...

Sue thank you very much! Theres something on my blog for all my friends when you get a chance. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Emma.x

tracie said...

congrats on your award Sue, hope your well and having a good week.
There's a little something for you on my blog.
Have a lovely weekend
hugs :)x

Jo said...

Hi Sue! xx
Congratulations hunni, well deserved, theres also an award passed on from me to you waiting for you on my blog ;)