Wednesday 19 March 2008

All shopped out! (well nearly)


Well I've been to the craft show and you guessed it - all shopped out!
Ooooo and just what I wanted, a wheeled storage tote (brown/pink) - and it was FREE - even better!! I subscribed to a Cardmaking/Papercraft magazine and this was the subscription gift! Made my day!

I also purchased some great, large plastic uppercase letter templates (about 4" high) I am currently working on a 70th birthday card/mini scrapbook for my Mother-in-Law (it spells out the word MUM). I will post pic's when I have finished it. I am using some lovely 'URBAN' cardstock, that I also bought at the show.

I nearly bought the new Sizzix Black/Pink BIG SHOT (show special £60)- but as I already have the original sizzix machine - I had to control myself. But I have dropped hints at home - I can always sell the sizzix!

No comments: