Friday 5 December 2008

Christmas Cards and Tonsils!

Pretty in pink Christmas Cards:
Above: 5" white card
Paper: DCWV - Rose-tinted Christmas
Background: Cuttlebug - swiss dots
Stamp: Art Impressions inked with Marvy Le Plume pen (brown)
Glue pen and glamour dust
Wire: stash

This was my card for Cathy's daughter Ellie, who has been in hospital
having her tonsils removed. Get better for Christmas Ellie. x

Card and fabric heart: stash
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Sentiment: Cuddly Buddly

Have a great weekend everyone, happy Christmas shopping.

10 comments:

Jo said...

You've made a fantastic job of the tree and love the heart embellishment on the second card!

Joey said...

Hi Sue, I love the cards, I love how you have added glitter to the tree in the top one. joey xx

Cathy said...

Wow that tree is stunning - love the glitter on it.
Ellie loved her card, thank you so much.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Cathy xx

Joy said...

Love the cards Sue and love the glittery tree xx tree

Becky said...

Hi Sue!
Hope you are well hon! I love both these cards, the tree looks so arty and Ellie's card is so cute!! Love them!!
Love Becky xx

Ginger Serafin said...

I love the TREE card!!!

Sorry I've been MIA in our Sisterhood. Life has been crazy - and this time of year is filled with craft fairs for me. I'm so glad they're done.

Samantha said...

Love this so simple but yet so elgant

*Sally* said...

Its lovely :D
Ace wire embellishment.

nic_d said...

I love the icy tree! Great job!!! Merry Christmas!

Samantha said...

Just dropping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!!!